1. Trump reacts to CIA report on Khashoggi killing
US President Donald Trump calls CIA assessment for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi "very early and premature". The CIA reportedly blames Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the killing of the journalist.
2. Trump tours fire-ravaged California
US President Donald Trump said on Saturday the wildfire devastation in Paradise, California - the site of the state's deadliest wildfire - was "very sad" and that his administration is working to assess how to prevent such disasters from happening.
3. Countdown to Brexit: 131 days until Britain leaves the EU
Britain is set to leave the European Union on March 29. Here we take a look at the latest figures behind Brexit.
4. Argentine submarine found a year after disappearing
The Argentine Navy submarine that went missing a year ago off the country's Atlantic Coast was found by a private company involved in what had been a massive search for the vessel and its 44-member crew.
5. Home is best for new breed of Nigerian tour operators
Entrepreneurs in Nigeria want to make their country as appealing as other African hotspots like Kenya and Tanzania. Saskia O'Donoghue reports.