The global Rehabilitation Robotics Market is forecasted to be worth USD 9.45 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The report gathers viable information on the most established industry players, sales and distribution channels, regional spectrum, estimated market share and size, and revenue estimations over the forecast timeframe. The report emphasizes the demands and ongoing trends of the global Rehabilitation Robotics market, more importantly, across the major regions of the market. Additionally, our analysts have included SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis in the report to offer a better understanding of the competitive spectrum of this ever-evolving industry.
The rising geriatric population and the increase in incidence of disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, injuries to the spine, cerebral paralysis, and other age-related disorders are expected to drive the global rehabilitation robotics market growth over the forecast timeframe. Also, market growth is expected to be further fueled by hospital-initiated initiatives to offer neurorehabilitation to patients. One of the key factors hindering the market growth is the high cost of robotic rehabilitation devices, particularly in emerging economies.
To get a sample copy of the Global Rehabilitation Robotics Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/167
The latest report offers a profound analysis of the present market scenario, its key product types, end-user landscape, application outlook, leading regions, competitive terrain, and the leading companies' detailed profiles. The study performs a historical assessment of the Rehabilitation Robotics from 2017 to 2018, focusing on the market trends, revenue share, growth rate, production capacity, pricing structure, and other vital aspects during that period. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In June 2019, ReWalk Robotics, Ltd., received United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the sale of its ReStore Exo-Suit, the first soft robotic system for stroke treatment across the U.S., which is expected to strengthen its presence in the North America region.
- The therapeutic segment held the largest market share of 51.6% in 2019 in the rehabilitation robotics market due to the continuous growing technological developments in the therapeutic robotics system.
The global Rehabilitation Robotics market consists of various segments, including product type outlook, application spectrum, end-user overview, leading regions, and the competitive analysis. The report further provides information regarding the value chain, emerging market sectors, and the technological advancements in the industry to benefit readers and businesses looking to invest in this industry.
Key Market Competitors Profiled in the Report:
- Myomo Inc., ABILITY Switzerland AG, Bionik, Inc., Hocoma AG, AlterG, Inc., Motek Medical B.V., Reha Technology AG, Cyberdyne Inc., Man&Tel Co., Ltd., and ReWalk Robotics, Ltd. among others.
To learn more details about the Global Rehabilitation Robotics Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rehabilitation-robotics-market
The global Rehabilitation Robotics market report evaluates the latest economic scenario in terms of value and volume. It highlights the key growth drivers, restraints, production capacity, demand & supply ratio, import/export status, growth rate, and other critical aspects. Additionally, the report also performs SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Rehabilitation Robotics Market on the basis of type, body part, therapy, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Body Part Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
- Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Limb Mobility
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Global Rehabilitation Robotics Market Geographical Landscape - Synopsis:
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Rehabilitation Robotics market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
- Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/167
Table of ContentChapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation TechniqueChapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027Chapter 3. Key InsightsChapter 4. Rehabilitation Robotics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Rehabilitation Robotics Market Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 220.127.116.11. Increasing incidence of neurological disorders 18.104.22.168. Growing geriatric population affected by chronic diseases 4.2.3. Market restraints analysis 22.214.171.124. The high cost of robotic rehabilitation devices 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Rehabilitation Robotics Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) 5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027 5.1.1. Therapeutic 5.1.2. Exoskeleton 5.1.3. Assistive 5.1.4. Others
Global Rehabilitation Robotics Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Rehabilitation Robotics market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Rehabilitation Robotics market
To get a discount on the Global Rehabilitation Robotics Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/167
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
RFID in Healthcare Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rfid-in-healthcare-market
Next-Generation Sequencing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-market
Regenerative Medicine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/regenerative-medicine-market
Patient Engagement Solutions Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-diagnostics-point-of-care-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756