Reusable Water Bottles under Scrutiny for Spreading Coronavirus
Since COVID-19 is transmitted through contact with respiratory droplets, reusable water bottles are under scrutiny for spreading the novel infection. Such findings are affecting sales in the reusable water bottle market. Since reusable water bottles need to be sterilized every 20 minutes while traveling, consumers are opting for single-use or sealed water bottles. Even though it is advised that individuals must use sealed water bottles while travelling, people in households are preferring reusable water bottles.
Manufacturers in the reusable water bottles market are ensuring optimum inventory for raw materials to adapt to the volatile demand sentiments of consumers during the ongoing pandemic. They are entering the plug-and-play mode to maintain business continuity. Companies are taking data-driven decisions before investing in new technologies and processes. They are entering into mergers & acquisitions (M&A) to create value-added products for consumers.
Get a PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=11582
Collaborations Lead to Innovations in Hybrid Material Water Bottles
Hybrid reusable water bottles are storming the market landscape. This explains why the market is projected to reach US$ 12 Bn by 2031. Nestlé S.A. - a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation, collaborated with Ecologic Powered by Jabil, a California-based start-up that specializes in eco-design of packaging. This collaboration led to the innovation of the Vittel® GO natural mineral water bottle that is made from as little recycled plastic, surrounded by a protective casing made from 100% recycled cardboard and old newspapers.
CSR Initiatives Help Boost Credibility of Reusable Water Bottle Brands
The global reusable water bottles market is slated to clock a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. Nonetheless, reusable water bottles are growing popular to cap plastic waste. Smart water bottle brand Rebo is being publicized for partnering with Adidas and Parley Global Cleanup Network, where it has an alliance to remove plastic waste from beaches, mangroves, and remote islands. Such CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities are boosting the credibility of brands in the reusable water bottles market.
Manufacturers are boosting the production of stainless steel reusable water bottles. They are increasing the availability of bottles made from 100% recycled stainless steel.
Lifetime Warranty in Bottles and Climate Neutral Certified Products Gain Prominence
Companies in the reusable water bottles market are manufacturing bottles that help store both hot and cold water. The Klean Kanteen offers reusable water bottles, and it is gaining popularity for its Climate Neutral Certified products. Manufacturers in the reusable water bottles market are taking cues from such innovations to develop BPA-free and dishwasher-safe bottles.
On the other hand, reusable glass water bottles with silicone sleeves are gaining popularity for their aesthetic appearance. These silicone sleeves help to absorb impact when dropped. In order to gain a competitive edge over other manufacturers, brands are offering a lifetime warranty against breakage for reusable glass water bottles.
Get a Customized Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=11582
Brands Becoming Part of Charitable Programs for Developing Economies
Sports bottles with activity-friendly caps are usually preferred by athletes and other consumers. Manufacturers in the reusable water bottles market are increasing the availability of insulated brew bottles meant for water infusions and hot beverages. Brands are partnering with non-profit organizations to send a percentage of every purchase to organizations that help bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
Companies in the reusable water bottles market are making use of post-consumer waste and recycled materials to package the bottles. Bold colors and simple designs are preferred in reusable water bottles among the Gen Z population. Brands are allowing consumers to choose from a range of lids and straw options to meet the convenience of users.
Stainless steel reusable water bottles made with temperature shielding technology are being preferred to store hot and cold water & other beverages. Many brands and startups are becoming a part of charitable programs that benefit public green spaces and promote outdoor adventure among its shoppers.
Rising Demand for Convenient and Environment-friendly Water Bottles Fuels Demand for Reusable Water Bottles
- Growing demand for easy-to-carry bottles and environment-friendly products among consumers is a major factor, which is propelling the market. This is mainly due to the reusable and eco-friendly characteristics of reusable water bottles. It is estimated that the reusable water bottle should be used an average of 80 times before it has a carbon footprint lower than a single-use bottle.
- Increasing awareness about protecting the environment from harmful plastic products among people is boosting the demand for eco-friendly products. It is estimated that approximately 12% of the household waste is plastic and 40% of which is plastic bottles. Thus, the waste generated due to single-use water bottles is huge to be measured. Government agencies and other organizations are taking initiatives to minimize these types of hazardous waste. Most National Parks in the U.S. have banned the use of single-use plastic water bottles inside the premises to keep parks free from plastic waste and increase awareness towards eco-friendly solutions among the people. It is also noted that the sales of reusable water bottles in the parks have increased significantly in the past few years after the ban of single-use water bottles.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=11582
Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Key players in the market adopt various strategies such as product launches, mergers & acquisitions, innovations, and others to survive the competition in the market. Some of the strategies adopted by the players in the reusable water bottles market include:
- In September 2021, a company named MOO Inc., known as the digital print and design company, launched the MOO Water Bottle, to help them extend the brand into the premium category. The company provides its water bottle range across the U.S., which is available in many distinctive colors and provides a myriad of branding options.
- In July 2020, CamelBak packaging manufacturing company developed a new product MultiBev, which is considered a 2-in-1 vessel. This consists of a water bottle, along with a travel cup with a silicone lid. This type of water bottle is gaining significant traction among consumers, as it enhances the consumer experience in terms of convenience and versatility for everyday use.
- In June 2020, DiFOLD introduced origami bottles, which gave a new dimension to the utility of regular water bottles. These bottles are foldable, reusable, and 100% recyclable. These bottles reduce the material required for manufacturing and thus, reduce the bottle weight by 80-90%.
More Trending Latest Reports by Transparency Market Research:
* Biodegradable Water Bottles Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/biodegradable-water-bottles-market.html
* Bottled Water Packaging Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bottled-water-packaging-market.html
* Water Soluble Films Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/water-soluble-film-market.html
* Insulated Water Bottles Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/insulated-water-bottles-market.html
* IV Bottles Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/iv-bottles-market.html
* Paper Bottles Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/paper-bottles-market.html
* Child Resistant Bottles Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/north-america-child-resistant-bottles-market.html
* PET Bottles Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pet-bottles-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research firm that offers market analysis reports and business consulting. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Rohit Bhisey Transparency Market Research Inc. CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN, 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA - Canada Toll-Free: 866-552-3453 Website: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com Blog: https://tmrblog.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org