If you are in the food business, especially if it involves catering, you need to have the right appliances and equipment. You need a fridge that can store your goods, but not just a typical fridge; there are features that you must look for.
In purchasing a fridge for your food business, a commercial upright fridge is a practical preference. Here we will discuss the features of commercial upright fridges and why they are good for the food industry.
Upright fridges usually abide by regulations so that they will last longer and give the best service. They also abide by instructions on cleanliness.
The temperature of commercial upright fridges is sufficiently low to accommodate the products you will store. It is also not very low. You can regulate the temperature to achieve the best possible temperature.
Upright fridges are ideal for busy kitchens because they sustain their temperature throughout use. It also has a digital temperature monitor for the kitchen staff to see whether or not it is necessary to adjust the temperature.
Upright commercial fridges are designed in a way that is easy to clean. They are built with materials in the interior like high-quality stainless steel.
SAVES FLOOR SPACE
Upright commercial fridges are ideal for use in small areas or spaces. They deliver outstanding service while not taking up much room. They are smaller than other fridges, like horizontal ones.
AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT SIZES
Commercial upright fridges are available in several size variations. You can purchase the size that will fit your kitchen or area. The number of doors determines the size of the fridge. The more doors, the greater the size. Of course, you should consider the number of volumes of food products you will store when thinking about the fridge's size. Commercial upright fridges are also known for their large storage capacity.
Commercial Upright Fence Variations
Commercial upright fridges are available in these variations:
- Integrated commercial upright refrigerators are built-in and can be installed inside a cabinet. It has a small storage capacity.
- Freestanding commercial upright refrigerators are cheaper than integrated ones. It can be positioned and transferred wherever you want. They have a larger storage capacity compared to integrated ones.
Features to consider
Before deciding on the type of commercial upright refrigerator to purchase and install in your business, there are particular features you can take into consideration. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Can it hold enough food products? Does it go with adjustable shelves?
- Does it have an automatic defrost setting? This way, it is time-saving and efficient. It is also easy to clean. Upright refrigerators are known for their frost-free features.
- Is it a reputable brand? Never settle for less or for unfamiliar products. It is better to be safe by researching the brand of the commercial upright fridge regarding its durability and efficiency. It does not matter if you will spend more as long as the quality is guaranteed.
Nova Chill offers a wide selection of commercial refrigerators in all forms, purposes, and sizes. They have built their reputation over 40 years and are proven to be top-tier in terms of refrigeration needs. From the display, floral, and baker's fridges to display and upright freezers, they have it all. As the leading refrigerator company in Australia, they ensure to deliver top-tier, affordable, and trustworthy products that consumers will never regret buying from them. With a 4-year parts warranty and a 2-year labor warranty, you don't have to worry about any minor problems or issues that your fridge will have.